Tantalizers Plc is a well-structured organization with well-defined roles and responsibilities for all staff. The Board and management recognize the positive contributions of staff over the years to the overall development and growth of the company.
As a result of the above and our leadership position in the industry, we have a very robust Human Resources policy on staffing issues.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest jobs at Tantalizers Plc.
Table of Contents
Restaurant Supervisor & Assistant Supervisor
- The Restaurant Supervisor supervises all aspects of a restaurant’s operation.
- They supervise a team of restaurant employees including cashiers waiters/waitress and food/kitchen preparation staff.
- They ensure customers receive excellent service and quality food, and that they have a memorable quality experience
- Scheduling restaurant staff and delegating tasks
- Hiring, training, and managing restaurant staff,
- Ordering food and cleaning supplies
- Supervising the preparation, display, and delivery of food and drinks
- Ensuring prompt and friendly customer service
- Maintaining quality and service standards
- Ensuring all staff are knowledgeable about menu offerings and individual ingredients
- Reducing operational costs
- Increasing productivity
- Ensuring all staff follow strict personal safety, food safety and food storage guidelines
- Supervising and maintaining restaurant cleanliness to meet regulatory sanitation and hygiene standards
- Managing inventory
- Scheduling restaurant staff and delegating tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degrees or Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management or 4 years experience
- Previous supervisory experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong managerial skills.
Fast Food / Restaurant Manager
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Fast Food Manager for Benin City, Edo State who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our fast food restaurant.
- In this position, you will ensure that the restaurant runs efficiently, maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, and manage a team of employees.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining inventory levels, ordering supplies, and ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take orders from customers and process payments accurately
- Prepare and cook food items in accordance with company standards
- Ensure food is served in a timely manner and at the correct temperature
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including cleaning equipment and utensils
- Assist with inventory management and restocking supplies as needed
- Provide excellent customer service and address customer concerns or complaints
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy workplace
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management, Hospitality, or B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or OND Business Administration plus 4 – 5 Restaurant Management Experience or Equivalent
- 4 – 6 experience in a Hotel Restaurant/Fast Food Restaurant Manager or Supervisor
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays
- Basic math and computer skills
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
- Experience in food preparation and cooking
- Ability to handle cash and operate a cash register
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 12, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.