Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies.
Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for latest jobs at Ultimus Holdings.
Table of Contents
- Bookkeep, prepare and record journal entries.
- Ensuring correct and timely reporting of transactions into accounting systems
- Implementation of processes to help improve efficiency
- Analysis of ongoing reported results vs. forecast
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts, checking for inaccuracies and handling queries on general accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs such as SAP, QuickBooks, Sage will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria is highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
Senior Project / Design Architect
- This role requires a right – brained revolutionary thinker who is willing to dare the impossible to create masterpieces.
- The ideal candidate is fully responsible for concept creation, project leadership and project coordination.
- The position will require the production of schematic designs that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
- You will also be involved in interior design development and execution, construction drawings preparation, design proposal schemes, construction documentation and leading project teams.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing 2D and 3D architectural and interior designs and ensuring effective execution of designs
- Developing concept designs using BIM tools
- Establish design requirements for the site, its environment, utilities, zoning, development and end-user culture.
- Proceed with research and development of preliminary schematic designs to set the direction of the project
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Reviewing of documents for quality control evaluations
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Infuse all these requirements and conditions into design proposals.
- Work with the project manager and other project team members from the preliminary design and drawings stage to working drawing and execution.
- Supervision of project team as assigned
- Coordinating with consultants
- Meeting with suppliers and vendors
- Overseeing construction phases of projects by conducting site inspections and ensure strict adherence to architects’ details and Development control approved drawings.
- Ensuring close-out documentation and project archives are complete
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Occasional travel required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Architectural degree is required (B.Sc., M.Sc.)
- Licensed by recognised Architectural Body in Nigeria (ARCON)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience post NYSC
- Proficient in standard industry software: Revit Architecture ,3D max studio + VRAY Sketchup + VRAY, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign, MS Office packages (Microsoft project inclusive)
Method of Application
Deadline: September 23, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.