Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant position in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Head of Human Resources- Smartcash PSB
To lead professional and strategic HR delivery to management and employees in line with global best HR practices and Smart Cash PSB people strategies, as well as effectively oversee HR performance metrics and management reporting needed for decision making in the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Cascade Smart Cash Structure to respective Business unit heads.
- Discuss functional peculiarities and headcount requirements in line with short-and long-term strategies.
- Incorporate Business unit heads’ feedback into structure.
- Communicate approved structure and conclude on manpower planning and placement with Business unit heads.
- Responsible for Annual Operating plan and strap implementation across the organization.
- Design strategies on talent management in line with Smart Cash policy.
- Oversee succession planning for key leadership and operational roles across the organization.
- Develop plans to establish a talent pool for all management positions and business critical roles.
- Oversee effective implementation of change management initiatives.
- Ensure Business unit heads develop, implement, and monitor action plans in identified dimensions targeted at improving employee engagement.
- Oversee Compensation, Benefits, and Incentive Management initiatives.
- Ensure effective HR. Budget Management and Control.
- Design and implement a best-in-class robust remuneration and benefits, package that will ensure attraction and retention of top talent in line with Smart Cash guidelines.
- Ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Oversee employee services and counseling initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- A master’s degree would be preferred.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 5 years’ experience in an HR management role, leading teams of HR generalists.
Skills and Competencies
- Advanced ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with company’s business strategies with minimal supervision to no supervision.
- Excellent ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company senior management.
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as global best practices.
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to project/process manage.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 17, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.