Eko Electricity Distribution Company is a Nigerian electricity distribution company that serves 494,000 customers.
Their core values include integrity, safety, empathy, responsiveness, value-driven and excellence. They are committed to conducting their business fairly, with honesty and transparency and everything they do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest recruitment at EKEDC – Eko Electricity Distribution Company.
Table of Contents
Vulnerability and Penetration Tester
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests on computer systems, networks, databases, and applications with appropriate and clear interpretation of issues and recommendations
- Identify vulnerabilities in upcoming applications and systems through careful research, engagement with vendors and internal IT Staff.
- Perform both Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing on new Applications, solutions and systems. Regression testing might also be needed
- Perform security assessments of systems, servers, and other network devices with a view to spot and identify existing and potential vulnerabilities.
- Pinpoints and documents methods and entry points that attacker may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses and providing control measures to block the gaps
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications and proprietary systems. Communicate and document same for continuous improvement program
- Research, evaluate, document, and discuss findings with IT teams and management. This will be communicated through trainings and knowledge sharing
- Establish improvements for existing security services, including hardware, software, policies, and procedures. Document and communicate such to IT Leadership.
- Identify areas where improvement is needed in security education and awareness for users around prevailing and current threats.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and other security threats
- Perform other duties as need arises
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate should possess an HND / B.Sc in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Minimum of Three years’ experience in similar role and organization
- CEH, GIAC, OSCP, CHFI, CISSP.
- Technical knowledge of Cyber Security Operations and solutions
- Communication (Good verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge of ethical hacking, network, web and perimeter hacking
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Hands on with Kali Linux suites, password cracking tools, session spoofing, DoS and other vulnerability and penetration tools
- IT Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Scripting, AD Audit, KQL etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of firewalls, routers, and servers.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.