First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, and the United Kingdom, and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg are set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Business Intelligence Officer
- Perform regular market analysis to support strategy and analyze performance to maximize revenue opportunities and drive excellent operations through detailed customer knowledge.
- Support the Group Executive Private Banking and Wealth Management by providing regular reports on market trends and competitor analysis to aid decision making.
- Plan and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for the Business Unit
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead the continuous comprehensive and timely analysis of the Business Unit’s performance and Management advisory on improvement options.
- Handle periodic regulatory policy reviews and advisory on strategic options for compliance and to maintain optimum business health.
- Support in planning, developing, communicating, and executing the Business Unit’s strategy.
- Support enterprise data initiatives working with all relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in, and lead where appropriate, strategic projects as the subject matter expert in using analytic approaches to support decision making and positive outcomes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in any Discipline, preferably Economics, Computer Science and Accounting. MBA or M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – Minimum of 5 years working experience in banking or financial services industry
- Prior experience in Business Strategy and Planning
- Outstanding background in data analysis tools and methods, with demonstrable high skills.
- Significant experience in Data Analysis and Modeling
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Basic banking operations knowledge
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
- Functional knowledge of Asset creation and liability generation dynamics
- Maintains a positive attitude and works effectively in pressured situations
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge
- Strategy formulation framework
- Business Analysis
- Customer, Market and Result Oriented
- Excellence in planning and execution
- Adapts readily to change in routine
- Data Analytical/Modelling skills. Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Negotiation Skill.
- Excellent Presentation and communications skills
- Effective Stakeholder Management
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 12, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.