JMG Limited has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest recruitment at JMG Limited.
- Develop marketing plan for lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event
- Forecast and monitor entire budget, marketing timeline and media plan
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilizing below and above the line mediums including email, direct mail, PR, fax, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, SMS, website, radio, search engine marketing and TV.
- Manage the clean, verification and build of the show database
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third-party modules (e.g. floor planner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
- Utilize and manage digital tools (i.e. App, survey tool) to enhance campaigns
- Coordinate the design, production and mail of all marketing collateral, including sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, post-cards, top line report, post-show report, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc.
- Manage PPC campaign, with support of Digital Marketing Executive – review results and make recommendations.
- Provide onsite support to ensure the smooth running of marketing related activity (i.e. registration, press office, research, placement of branding and materials; sales stand).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Understanding of brand identity, positioning and anatomy
- Understanding of value proposition
- Consumer and customer understanding
- Customer journey and experience building
- Knowledge of end-to-end marketing processes
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Customer and market research expertise
- Media and online savvy
- Team leadership experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.