Providus Bank is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
Providus Bank is an innovative financial institution that offers customized business solutions and advanced products that will not only answer your business and personal needs today, but also steer you into the future.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest recruitment at Providus Bank.
Table of Contents
We are looking to hire experienced and talented Relationship Managers with good deposit mobilization & customer acquisition skills. The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank, with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience for our branches in Lagos, Abeokuta, & Port-Harcourt.
- Achieve set deposit targets specifically like growing balance sheet and generating Income, growing the numbers via sales acquisition.
- Develops and maintains business contacts with existing and prospective customers to grow the revenue and customer base for the bank’s products and services
- Initiates and agrees with customers to up/cross-sell the bank’s products/services as well as respond to customer enquiries, requests, and issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Assists customers to attain approval on new account openings by reviewing all KYC documents and linking entire customer accounts to suitable relationship management support system
- Follows up on prospective sales opportunities from discussions with existing and prospective customers to ensure conversion of new or repeat business
- Continuously engages the market to acquire new Commerce & SME banking customers by building and nurturing business relationships based on trust, empathy, credibility, and ethical conduct
- Makes daily calls to existing and prospective customers to mobilize deposits and other revenue-generating transactions as well as market other available banking products/services offered by the bank
- Performs customer acceptance checks before onboarding of Commerce & SME clients by the bank’s established policies and procedures
- Advises existing customers on their Commerce & SME objectives and financial needs by analysing wealth management opportunities, recommending suitable in-house ‘bespoke’ financial solutions, and executing banking and financial transactions based on the customers’ instructions
- Provides ongoing support personalised/unique services to account holders and identifies potential opportunities for extending basic banking services
- Monitors and provides support in account opening/account reactivation as well as the review of account opening documents
- Monitors and follows up on value chain customers for onboarding by reviewing/analysing transactions report and sorting out the value chain prospects
- Consults with the banking services team to ensure proper and timely on-boarding of existing customers on the mobile and CIB platform,
- Ensure Compliance with all accounts in the portfolio.
- KYC of all accounts must be up to date
- No Audit Exceptions on transactions and processes
- BVN compliance for all clients in the portfolio
- Participates in a periodic sales meetings with the RM team leads to review various daily reports and deliberate follow-up plans on existing transactions for the various team members)
- Gathers and provides data for the team leads to prepare periodic performance and marketing reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the financial sector.
- Should currently be working with Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Should currently be within the Assistant Banking Officer (ABO) – Assistant Manager (AM) grade level.
- Desired Location – Lagos, Akure, Asaba
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 16, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.