Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Contact Centre Officer - Hausa
Job ID: 56480
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Agents are to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) in their day-to-day activity as well as provide channels to improve on the current processes to enhance world-class service delivery to clients.
- Also to act as the first contact person for all clients’ enquiries
Contact clients and provide pension service information via outgoing calls:
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients’ enquiries.
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
Provide prompt resolution of requests on Remedy Helpdesk:
- Achieve100% treatment of Calls and SMS requests on Remedy Helpdesk within service level agreement.
- Achieve zero error rate in Remedy Helpdesk resolutions and 100% reconciliation of all requests on Remedy.
- Ensure Zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Process all Transactional Notification Service (TNS) for clients:
- Achieve ≥95% monthly SMS delivery rate.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of all call/SMS logged requests on Remedy.
- Achieve zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Document all call information on NAV Notes Management:
- Ensure interactions are captured on NAV for all outgoing Calls as well as SMS.
- Agents must ensure a 100% tagging of client’s interaction for SIPML clients.
Providing reports on telephone interactions with clients:
- Accurate and Timely collation and submission of weekly, monthly and yearly error-free reports assigned to agents.
Displaying Professionalism/Product knowledge when interacting clients:
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages. Hausa and either Yoruba/Aba
Team Lead, Digital Channels, SIPML
Job ID: 56481
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Lead and manage Digital Channels support with the following summary of responsibilities.
- Digital channels Support provides all the necessary technical support required to ensure that back office digital solutions and customer digital channels run seamlessly, are available and are usable for users and customer operations.
- The team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of digital channels, working closely with the development team, vendors and support functions to provide the required services and ensure ownership and accountability of digital channels availability and usability.
- The team is also responsible for data extractions using scripts or development of business reports using SSRS.
Digital Channels Support (All the five Wealth Entities):
- Quick resolution of reported Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions issues that impacts on availability and usability
- Provide first and second level support to the customers and users on Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions
- Investigation and resolution of Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions issues lodged on Remedy and issues raised through email on behalf of customers and users
- Provide support on email and SMS notifications services i.e. Delivery
- Provide support on WealthBox and other application integration layers
- Develop Scripts for data extraction from digital application databases for analysis purposes
- Development of Digital Channels reports using SSRS
- Deployment of Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions patches
- Preparation of team weekly and MONTHLY activities reports
- Ad-hoc task and assignment
- Support of all Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions and initiatives
- Support of all Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing Platforms on Salesforce
- Website Updates for all the entities
- Enhancements of Core Applications and Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions
- Digital Applications and Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions Upgrades and deployments.
- Data Analysis & Report – Develop, analyse statistics and other data, interpret and evaluate, ensure accuracy and consistency of data for the duration that the data is stored as well as preventing unintentional alterations or loss of data, results
- Deliver data-driven measurement, analytics, insights.
E-Channel Management: Knowledge and understanding of digitalized electronic Channels and enterprise architecture of the payment and collection landscape:
- Technical support of all Digital channels.
Provide Regulatory Support to the Core Operations, Business Development department and Compliance:
- Ensure Generation of Regulatory & Management Report for all business units on request.
- Ensure 100% Compliance with statutes and regulations, as affects reporting and management of customer data and information
- Ensure satisfactory GIA, external and regulatory audit score.
Patch & Release Management:
- Review and implement upgrades and fixes available for applications and digital channels.
Efficient Stakeholder engagement and collaborations with the Group:
- Effectiveness level 3 vendor relationships (Third Parties) and engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree Field of Study – Computer Science / Engineering
- ITIL, HDI, Prince 2, Mobile App Development, Microsoft Navision, Ms SQL, Advance script writing, AIX/Unix/Ubuntu, Basic Financial knowledge, .NET programming
- Up to 3 years Application Support experience in the financial sector
- Ability to provide resolution to IT related request & incidents within SLA
- Up to 3 years E-channels Support experience
- Up to 2 years of SQL script writing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank” should click the button below to apply.