The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The objects of the CBN are as follows: ensure monetary and price stability; issue legal tender currency in Nigeria; maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency; promote a sound financial system in Nigeria; and act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of interest proposals from qualified asset managers active in the infrastructure sector to manage a newly-created world class institution
- The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria Limited (InfraCorp) to catalyse and accelerate investment into Nigeria’s infrastructure sector. InfraCorp is a dedicated privately managed infrastructure and industrial vehicle that will harness opportunities for Nigeria’s infrastructure development by originating, structuring, executing and managing end-to-end bankable projects in that space.
The successful asset manager will be responsible for establishing a General partner/Asset Manager organization, to perform the following main functions, amongst others specified in the detailed Request for Proposal (RfP):
- Develop the consolidated business plan and financial model for InfraCorp and its subsidiaries;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Asset Management business of InfraCorp;
- Plan, lead and coordinate the promotion of InfraCorp and capital raising activities;
- Provide end-to-end origination, execution, structuring, closing, portfolio management and exit/sell-down of investments;
- Design the optimal capital structure of InfraCorp and its subsidiaries best suited to its investment objectives;
- Lead negotiations of guarantees for InfraCorp; and procurement of strong ratings from credible international ratings agencies;
- Manage Government and other relevant Stakeholders;
- Procure approvals and negotiation of documentation for asset transfer process for select assets into InfraCorp and its appropriate subsidiaries;
- Establish procedures, processes and controls appropriate for InfraCorp;
Upon expression of interest, the Promoters shall share a detailed RfP document providing potential asset managers with the necessary information to prepare appropriate proposals in line with the Promoters’ requirements.