The Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a market organization that provides services for the largest economy in Africa, Nigeria. It was formerly known as the Nigerian Stock Exchange before it was demutualized in March 20211.
NGX Group offers listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, and more. You can trade the shares of companies that are publicly quoted on the NGX.
Applications are requested from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Recruitment at the Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group).
Table of Contents
IT Audit Analyst
- We are actively seeking a skilled Information Technology Audit Analyst to join the Internal Audit department.
- The successful candidate will be required to evaluate the effectiveness of the Group’s IT controls, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide valuable insights to enhance technology related processes.
- He/She should possess a sound knowledge of internal control principles, audit practices and compliance within an IT-related environment and ensure the Internal Audit team adopts best practice across the Group.
- Review and ensure access control strategy aligns with corporate identity policy and IT architecture of NGX;
- Review and ensure a unique identity is used to initiate a transaction and user is currently authorised to perform such action;
- Ensuring access violations are identified. e.g. ex- staff accounts still active on NGX applications;
- Reviews IT Projects to identify risks introduced during vendor selection, pre-implementation and go-live phases due to system adaptation for NGXG’s users and processes;
- Review and ensure key controls are embedded through the application acquisition life cycle and go-live of various applications and processes;
- Ensure effective follow-up with Audit clients, to resolve all outstanding weighty exceptions, open items and management letters raised internal and external audits.
- Participate in cross functional reviews – Financial, Operations, Compliance, IT and Investigations;
- Preparation of departmental quarterly reports;
- Participate in review of business applications (X-stream, ERP, etc.) in event of fires, terrorist attacks, extended power failures, equipment and telecommunications failures;
- Review DR incidences as it relates to Recovery Time Objective “RTO” and Recovery Point Objective “RPO”, as well as ensure adherence to Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity principles;
- Ensure all IT-related activities are reviewed for compliance and consistency;
- Ensure disaster recovery processes across the Group are available and sufficient to withstand major disruptions to our information systems;
- Continuous auditing of X-stream and ensure data from the application are accurate and free from error or manipulation;
- Ensure change management procedures are standardized and followed in all IT-related system changes (maintenance, patches, etc.);
- Ensure Data Centre Best Practices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Professional Certifications – CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit), ISO27001, ITIL and ACA will be an advantage;
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ cognate experience in core IT, Information Security, or IT Audit roles within the financial services or capital market industry;
- Knowledge of various related standards and frameworks that include- ISACA framework, COBIT, COSO, SOX, ICFR, BASEL 1 & II;
- Ability to build strong partnerships internally and externally, communicate to a wide variety of audiences in clear, understandable language, and be a skilled facilitator of group actions.
- Demonstrable ability to build trust with stakeholders as well as possess a high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX HOLDCO Recruitment – IT Audit Analyst” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: August 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.