Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Create customer database by sourcing for customers
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc degree in Marketing or any other related field
- 1-2 years of experience sales experience in an FMCG food-based company
- Experience working with sales volumes
- Go-getter, Personable, team player, with good relationships skills.
- Must be computer literate with a practical and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Willingness to work from alternate store locations when needed
- Should have a working knowledge of Lagos and its environs and Ogun State
Inventory & Logistics Officer
- Suggest and organize the warehouse for Raw material, Finish goods and scrap and identify & allocate storage location to each stock keeping unit (SKU)
- Receive raw materials into warehouse and record same into bin card and system update before the close of the day.
- Maintain compliance to approval process and document used for receiving goods into warehouse.
- Keep proper records of inventory and report inventory position periodically.
- Issues Raw materials to Production Team using FEFO (First expiry, first out) inventory management.
- Document all transaction using the appropriate record and comply with the process
- Confirm the specification of materials received with appropriate function as may be required
- Collate the quantity of materials received and compare with parking list or LPO for reconciliation.
- Report all goods received into warehouse via appropriate channels and send copy of document to Finance as confirmation
- Ensure the materials received are properly stacked according to specification.
- Update the bin Card with quantity of items received into/Issued out of the warehouse.
- Issue raw materials and consumables to production department on receipt of duly authorized stock requisition from.
- Carry out weekly, monthly, and periodic stock taking of inventory
- Supervise offloading of raw materials
- Participate in, interpret, and execute the truck distribution planning on daily and weekly bases
- Supervise loading of products as per instruction to designated customers
- Ensure stock items are properly arranged to allow easy retrieval and access during stock taking
- Maintain economic order quantity (approved stock level) and inform Management when that level is reached
- Prepare stock of finished products from the aggregation of production slips received from production department
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing of raw materials, etc.
- Ensure accurate management of stock levels.
- To maintain records of receipts as well as issuance of any items going out of the factory/warehouse to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Take account of all Tops/Bottom and sheet, identifying them with the ID/Number/batch number
- Ensure adequate identification & reporting of all obsolete stocks and consumables and suggest actions to be taken
- Partake in stock count on monthly, quarterly, and periodic bases and reconcile any variance (overage or shortage) of stock within stipulated time
- Supervise loading of truck and dispatch of same.
- Responsible for all daily trucking and management of drivers until goods dispatched arrives customer destination
- Check that truck are in good condition and escalate repairs to line manager/supervisor
- Responsible for the truck maintenance and management through the approved vendors and the in-house maintenance team.
- Prepare and send appropriate inventory and logistic reports.
Essential Traits, Skills & Competencies:
- Self-disciplined and motivated.
- Resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures.
- Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
- Ability to take initiative and follow instruction
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation.
- Good knowledge of word processing
- Proven spreadsheet skills
- Good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Team player and self-driven
- Pays attention to details
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/BSc in a numerate discipline. MSc/MBA and/or relevant certification in Accounting or Logistics & Transport will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.