Lafarge Cement (Lafarge Africa Plc) is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Lafarge serves Nigeria and South Africa with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Vacancies at Lafarge Cement Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Biomass Sourcing Coordinator, Calabar
- The Biomass Coordinator is the main point of contact with the customers.
- Liaise with customers/vendors about Biomass waste, orders and deliveries.
- Responsible to achieve Geocycle target on Biomass sourcing volumes in a region or Customer segment that will be determined from time to time.
- In conjunction with the Sales Administrator execute and organize the Sales and Marketing administration activities in order to achieve customer’s satisfaction with Geocycle services.
- Understand the Sales Process dynamics, set up a survey and identify the main internal & external stakeholders and have a deep knowledge about Customer service best practises.
Biomass Coordinator is responsible for the customer/vendor facing activities and to provide rest of the organization with market information.
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
- Reinforce the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures
- Organize periodic audit to control the application of the QHSE process.
- Creation of prospects/customers/vendors and contacts
- Plan and perform visits to customers and vendor as necessary
- Register and follow up opportunities and action plans
- Create customer/vendor offers and initiate price negotiation
- Preparation of the content of the physical AFR Contracts
- Follow up customer/vendor complaints
- Introduce volumes in Planning Tool based on what is obtainable from the market
- Prepare sales reports as a base for weekly transportation planning.
- Search, identify new market and materials opportunities and triggering the AFR Material validation flow where necessary
- Liaise with Sales Administrator to provide Master Data management (Customers, Vendor, Materials)
- Assist in the preparation of commercial offer to Customers/Vendors to be reviewed and discussed with the Geocycle Commercial Manager
- Liaise with logistics department to ensure timely deliveries for customer’s satisfaction with Geocycle services.
- Participate in preparing budget proposals for Geocycle in the country
List of Direct Reports
- Biomass Sourcing Coordinator
Key Interfaces, Stakeholders and Relationships
- Geocycle Commercial Manager
- Geocycle Sales Administrator
- Geocyle Logistics/ Operations Coordinators
- Plant Manager/ Plant AF/ARM Champion
- Communication Managers. Lobbying, Strategy
- Business Shared Services – Finance/ Accounting
- Partner Companies
- Waste Producers
- Waste Collection/ Disposal Companies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Agriculture/ Business Management/ Social sciences with sales development proven experience, preferably in service
- > 3 years of experience
- Social and negotiation skills with the customers or vendors
- Training in the process and steps in CRM tool – Sales force, for the following processes:
- visit management, opportunity management, action plans, AFR Request
- Basic knowledge in MEA BM Business Partner Master Data Model and training in creation/modification of Customers/Prospects & AFR request in Sales force.
- Training in SAP (AFR Process steps)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment and to engage with broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- High Adaptability and Resilience
- Result oriented
- Analytical Skills
- Strong sense of ethics
AFR Operations Manager, Geocycle
Responsible for overall management of AFR development in the plant
- Management of the activities related to the preparation and maintenance of pre-processing platforms installation.
- Manages the staff and sub-contractor involved in Resource Recovery.
- Reinforces and controls the application of Health, Safety, Quality and Environment in the operational activities.
- Reinforce Health & Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Procedures as it relates to Alternative fuel
- Ensure ACERT protocol are implemented to prevent fire risk
- Ensure cleanliness of production sites
- Regular visit to AF materials sourcing area across the region to abreast with inherent risk of markets dynamics
- Manages the pre-processing activities with the platform manager, including sub-contractor workforce.
- Define and communicate production priorities.
- Control and ensure AFR supplied are in conformity with quality specifications.
- Analyze and control the stock of AFR materials and ensure supplies are guaranteed
- Report and keep track of all non-conformities concerning the waste that appear during the production.
- Control that the receptions are made on a timely manner to reduce the waiting time of the transporters.
- Coordinate weekly planning meeting with operations and logistics to assure supplies and trucks availability.
- Communicate on a weekly basis with the Commercial Manager and the Lafarge production responsible of any inherent risk.
- Validate work permit and control application of the LOTOTO at the platform
- Control that all paper-works and information needed to make the invoicing are ready on time.
- Record and allocate at the right treatment the incoming waste tonnage.
- Keep track of the worker hours and allocate them at the corresponding process.
List of direct reports:
- AFR Platform and Materials Manager
- AFR Sourcing Coordinators
- AFR Support Assistant
Key Interfaces, Stakeholders and Relationships:
- Internal stakeholders:
- Geocycle Commercial Manager
- Cement Logistics Manager,
- Cement Plant AF Champion
- External Stakeholders:
- Alternative fuel / Waste registered suppliers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND Engineering or Science, Business management, Sales
- Operations and maintenance Experience
Specific Work experience:
- Operations Planning
- Logistics management
- Safety management
Knowledge & skills
Technical / Functional skills
- Problem-solving skills,
- Decision making ability,
- Organisational skills,
- Procedural mind-set,
- Good Knowledge of AFR Processes, SAP Cockpit tool and Logistic Execution
- Self-driven; ability to work independently with external stakeholders with limited supervision.
- Talent for recognising the opportunities for improvement
Leadership and managerial abilities:
- Ability to achieve results with external stakeholders.
- Positive attitude with appetite for change and innovation
- Business acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.