Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancies at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Table of Contents
Reconciliation and Settlement Specialist
- Perform reconciliations daily.
- Forward all reconciling issues to the appropriate quarters (back-office operations, NIBSS, CEVA, Flutter waves. etc.) as the case may be, for prompt resolutions.
- Review and initiate daily journal captured for merchants and partner settlement to ensure they are properly accounted for and authorized.
- Capture all unresolved deposit in the mobile money system.
- Perform internal transfer request for banks, partners, and merchants.
- Set up scheduled and automatic liquidations of partner, merchants and banks.
- Follow up on back-office operations to lift suspension of banks, merchants and partners to facilitate processing of their liquidations.
- Ensure end to end follow up and closure of all reconciling items in PSB ledger account reconciliation.
- Prepare sign off for all reconciled ledger accounts daily.
- Advise treasury on prefunding based on reconciliation of all prefunded accounts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-7 years’ experience in the area of specialization.
- Extensive reconciliation experience
- Strong Experience in Operations within the Fintech/Financial services environment
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
- Good Knowledge of Fintech fraud
- Knowledge of Fintech business processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Knowledge in Fintech regulatory environment
- Basic risk management skills
- Ability to transfer skills
- Understanding of mobile money registration and liquidation procedures.
SALARY- 200K NET
To provide general administrative support to the Human Resources department. This position involves handling various administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth operation of HR processes. The responsibilities encompass a wide range of HR functions including recruitment, employee onboarding, records management, benefits, and general administration.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling interviews
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new employees and ensuring work tools and necessary access is available prior to resumption
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Address employee inquiries and concerns related to policies and other ad hoc purpose
- Support the coordination and logistics of employee training & development programs
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as needed, including organizing meetings, preparing materials, and managing HR related correspondence
- Assist in special projects or initiatives as assigned
- Draft and compile the monthly Business Partnering & Services reports, using relevant Microsoft tools (converting PowerPoint to MS Word)
- Assist in the deployment of surveys administration and drive participation across the business
- Co-ordinate all the Business Partnering & Services forums, meetings and activities
- Perform general administrative functions in the department
- Facilitate document transfers within and outside the department
- Coordinate action plans and projects in the department.
- Process all expense claim for the department.
- Implement a timely response system to inquiries and feedback.
- Provide administrative support to both the external and internal stakeholders
- Monitor training and leave schedules for all team members. Raise all requisitions for the department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND or BSc. in a related discipline
- Professional qualification in HR will be an advantage
- minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in an area of specialization – administration, logistics etc.
- Experience using ERP tools — Oracle, HCM, SAP etc.
- Experience in Report writing, planning.
- Expert User of MS Suite packages
Method of Application
Deadline: August 14, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.