7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at 7up Bottling Company.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and ensuring accuracy in the resultant financial statements. Ensures confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity by performing daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
- Managing the financial reporting process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements and reports to senior management.
- Partner with senior management on the preparation of budgets and forecasts and develop accurate and timely reports on actuals vs budgets.
- Use data, technology, business knowledge and statistics to build automation for reporting functionality, operational improvements and to streamline quality controls.
- Consult and collaborate on new report design/enhancements, unusual report trends, quality controls and distribution practices.
- Plan and oversee all accounting tasks in support of the organization’s operations, including accounts payable, cash management, and general ledger.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.