9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile Nigeria has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at 9mobile Nigeria.
- Support and supervise the operations & maintenance activities of EMTS National fibre network infrastructure
- Support and supervise the operations & maintenance activities of the metropolitan fibre network infrastructure.
- Work and support other transmission resolver teams carrying out planned activities, maintenance, and corrections as it interfaces with the fibre infrastructure.
- Develop &ensure adherence to proper operation & maintenance processes and procedures to guide the fibre maintenance vendors
- Evolve and maintain in-depth knowledge and database of existing fibre infrastructure, links and interconnecting transmission nodes.
- Provide high level support functions to the field team in resolving all operational concerns on Optical transmission equipment across the network.
- Oversee the acceptance of new Fibre Infrastructure & Optical transmission Equipment.
- Generate performance & maintenance reports for all Fibre Infrastructure &Optical transmission equipment.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Fixed, Microwave & Field Transmission Operations Managers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of Four (4) to years relevant post NYSC work experience with Fibre Infrastructure & Optical transmission.
- On-field experience with Fibre deployment & maintenance activities (FOCs installation, testing, splicing, other tools)
- Working knowledge of Optical transmission equipment & networks
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Fiber Optic Cabling infrastructure
- Optical Transmission & Network technologies (DWDM, ASON, SNCP, SDH, etc.)
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Network Operations
- Telecommunications& Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Delegation/Supervisory/ Analytical thinking
- Effective Communication
- Team building/ Mentoring
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.