Ayoola Foods Limited – The company commenced business with few products, today we have wide range of products which include Poundo Yam, Yam Flour, Cassava Flour, Plantain Flour, Beans Flour, Brown Beans and Cassava Fufu among others.
All our products are duly registered by National Agency for Foods and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Ayoola Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Design digital media campaigns, according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as websites, blogs, infographics, videos, etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Establish a reputation online and work to improve brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all social media channels.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Find creative ways to maximize content across platforms and media types.
- Reports social media performance through analytics weekly, monthly, and often per campaign analytic
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to drive sales on all social media platforms.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement of marketing strategies.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends in social media.
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Communicating and engaging with social media followers and responding to their queries on time.
- Analyzes social media analytical tools to understand consumer impressions and make recommendations for new strategies.
- Interact with the various teams and departments, to help build impactful social media plans that benefit all facets of the business.
- Pitch social-media story ideas to keep followers apprised of new developments in the company’s products and events the business.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Writing marketing copy to promote the company’s products/services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website as well as update the company’s website content when needed.
- Conducting keyword research using various tools and using search engine optimization (SEO) guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience of experience as Digital Marketers with vast knowledge in Content creation and Google adverts.
- The preferred candidate must be a Married Male / Female.
Salary: N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: February 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.