Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest vacancy at Deloitte Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will champion leadership in the implementation of strategy within the business through effective management and development of the team and building of strong relationships across serviced business areas.
The incumbent will be required to execute the following:
- Contribute to input on strategy for Service Area based on area of expertise.
- Lead implementation of strategy plans agreed by leadership of own Service Area and client Service Area/s.
- Provide significant support to leadership in communication and implementation of the Firm’s strategic objectives
- Understand the leadership mandate to Service Areas and communicate this clearly to team/s.
- Build strong professional relationships across delegated service line/s to understand business needs in area of responsibility.
- Establish and maintain external business relationships within area of expertise to collaborate on, understand and share best practice.
- Based on expertise and experience, advise and support Service Line leadership in identifying and implementing innovative solutions to issues arising within the area of expertise.
- Provide annual budget input for area of responsibility for approval and integration into the Service Area budget.
- Manage costs for a designated area and ensures time and expenses are submitted weekly.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage the industry meetings and forums.
- Ensure that the lists of industry responsibilities and contacts across service lines are current.
- Develop cross-continent industry management process.
- Leverage global industry activities and infrastructure.
- Identify local and global eminence topics.
- Prepare industry reports for local and global use.
- Conduct industry market and client analysis when required.
- Provide input to the marketing strategy development process by articulating the industry focus.
- Maximize PR opportunities that are presented by marketing, including ensuring that spokespeople are available for proactive and reactive media commentary.
- Source relevant content for the marketing team to use across all channels with emphasis on digital.
- Manage multiple projects/ initiatives within the industry program.
- Source relevant support across the organization including marketing, communications, events, knowledge management etc.
- Coordinate industry planning across service lines for the different regions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Segree (B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division.
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- 3 – 5 years experience within relevant function.
- Expert in field with excellent industry and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement strategy.
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and cost.
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Strong research and report writing skills.
- Solid financial knowledge.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong client delivery focus.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: January 02, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.