FairMoney Nigeria is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows users access instant loans in a few minutes through their android app.
Working with FairMoney provides employees with the best organizational culture, good and convenient working conditions with benefits. FairMoney operates a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Interested applicants should hurry and apply for the latest vacancy at FairMoney Nigeria.
As a Senior Accountant for the lending business of Fairmoney, you will be responsible for mainly, but not limited to:
- Make recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of the auditing team.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments.
- Analyze complex financial reports and records.
- Train and mentor junior staff.
- Perform variance analyses and prepare account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, assist with audit preparations, and perform other accounting duties as assigned.
- Liaise with the company’s Chief Financial Officer/Head of Finance on how to improve financial procedures where necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant with a minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience in audit firms or firms in the financial service industry.
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAN).
- Good analytical skills, high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Nigerian Tax laws.
- Strong knowledge of the concept of accruals/prepayments.
- Strong Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standard(IFRS), and an understanding of double entries.
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Be an effective team player with a positive attitude.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- Have good analytical and numerical skills.
- Need for enthusiasm and interest in the role i.e. accounting, reporting, and cost control.
- Ability to work without supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager for 45 minutes.
- Assignment (takeaway) to be done at home.
- Interview with the relevant stakeholders for 45 minutes.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.