First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Control Officer, Network and Application Review
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department for Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching,
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: October 14, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.