Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO), formerly Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO).
- The IT lead is responsible for assuring support and security by planning, implementing, and managing the overall usage of information technology within Guaranty Trust Fund Managers.
- He/she will lead initiatives to enhance the organization’s information technology capabilities, find opportunities to improve business-wide performance and efficiency through technology, and contribute to enterprise-wide strategic planning.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Participates in development of service level agreements and operating level agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
- Performs information technology tasks throughout the organization by reviewing, analyzing, and validating electronic business operation tools, implementing IT resources (hardware/software), database development, and other business systems integration initiatives.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the organization’s leaders, department heads, and end-users regarding pertinent IT frameworks and performance tuning.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Ensure IT infrastructure is risk complaint, secure, efficient, user-friendly and up to date.
- Develop, maintain and test disaster recovery plans. Create backups for organizing and storing data.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience. Previous experience in a financial institution is a plus.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Working knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA among others.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Load/Stress test Programming Languages/Database as well as ISO 20000, 27001 and 22301
Attribute For Success In The Role:
- Technical writing skills.
- Good use and understanding of the External application software.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Good organizational skills, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadres.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.