KPMG Nigeria is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest vacancy at KPMG Nigeria. All Available positions are listed below:
Table of Contents
Subject Matter Expert - ESG
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our ESG Advisory Services practice. The ESG Advisory focus largely on ESG services such as sustainability reporting, ESG strategy support, ESG Carbon Reduction Strategies, ESG Impact Measurement & Assessment and many more.
- Drive thought leadership on ESG
- Coordinate trainings and other team development engagements
- Respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Regular review of performance metrics
- Drive business development activities
- Drive inter-division/unit collaborations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division in, Environmental, sustainability and development studies or related course. A master’s in Economics, ESG, CSR or a related discipline or related numerical/analytical discipline from a reputable University is a plus.
- Minimum of five O’ Level credits in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Minimum 10 – 14 years’ (Senior Manager) experience in ESG -related services, experience in Sustainable finance and ESG.
- Must have and be experienced in ISO 140001:2015 & ISO 450001certification (lead implementer or auditor)
- Working experience on ESG related projects for Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) and International Development Agencies (IDAs) is an added advantage
- Deep expertise in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is also an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and a good team player.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of ESG frameworks, standards and trends is required
- Advanced skills in writing and report preparation are required
- 3+ years of Project Management experience is highly required
- Executive presence along with a passion for teamwork and collaboration are a must
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written, and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- High initiative and good leadership traits.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of customer service and professionalism.
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 10, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.