Kuda Bank is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill out the fresh vacancy at Kuda Bank.
Table of Contents
Community Engagement Manager
- We’re looking for a creative Social Media Manager with experience curating online events, managing online communities and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand.
- You’d be a great fit for this role if you pay attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re passionate about creating exciting social content.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan content development and manage Kuda’s community calendar
- Create engaging social content including videos for all our online communities
- Curate and host regular online events for the Kuda team and members of our online communities
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager and CX leads to oversee social listening
- Use social media analysis tools like Meltwater to monitor and improve social media performance
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends in social media
- Learn our brand tone and use it flawlessly in content development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand
- A passion for creating exciting social content and proof that you can design and launch social media initiatives
- Excellent people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience curating and hosting online events would be a bonus
- Interest in working collaboratively from an office at least one day a week.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.