MasterCard Foundation Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
At Mastercard, we are committed to supporting our diverse and inclusive workforce across the globe. As part of that commitment, we offer generous benefit programs that are designed using global standards to ensure the financial, emotional, and medical safety of all our employees and their loved ones.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at MasterCard Foundation Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Consultant, Executive Recruitment and Sourcing
Reporting to the Director Talent, this role is responsible for identifying, sourcing, and recruiting for leadership roles for the Foundation’s business needs, now and for the future.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Partner and support the Director Talent and Head Talent Acquisition for leadership recruitment.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Executive level sourcing, candidate relationship management and onboarding.
- Successfully source, pipeline and fill assigned roles and determine use of and relationship with external Executive Search vendors to deliver on sourcing and recruitment activity. Manage interfaces ensuring that value is delivered to the Foundation.
- Conduct pro-active research and market mapping and generate talent insights.
- Develop detailed recruitment plans and follow them through to successful completion, adjusting as needed. Maintain meticulous tracking to enable reporting and continuous improvement.
- Create proactive pipeline development strategies for future talent needs and vacancies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Extensive international recruitment expertise with a focus on Africa and global talent sourcing.
- Experience in managing end-to-end executive recruitment of roles with varying degrees of complexity.
- Experience in a global role within a best practice environment, well-versed in industry trends, and the evolving competitive talent landscape.
- Experience with direct sourcing strategies including referral generation, online social networking, resume database mining, and search engine sourcing to actively build candidate pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, resume databases and sourcing tools.
- Strategic sourcing capabilities including experience with data mining and sourcing for passive candidates, particularly for more specialized roles up to executive level.
- Proven experience in executive recruitment or a related field, demonstrating a deep understanding of the executive search process.
- Experience in delivery of enterprise-wide recruitment, pipelining and onboarding programs.
- Commitment to high quality outcomes and maintaining The Foundation’s reputation.
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to exercise skills in diplomacy, tact and discretion.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: November 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.