Microsoft Nigeria, a branch of the Microsoft Corporation which is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
The company’s 1986 initial public offering, and subsequent rise in its share price, created three billionaires and an estimated 12,000 millionaires from Microsoft employees. Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified from the operating system market and has made a number of corporate acquisitions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Account Executive - Financial Services Industry (FSI)
We are adding a Strategic Account Executive to our Financial Services team! In this role you’ll create and lead strategies for high-impact/high-profile accounts that open new opportunities and yield high-volume sales for both Microsoft and its partners that are aligned to goals, outcomes, and forecasts. Proactively build and expand strategic network of key internal and external partners and decision makers to ensure execution of core tasks and account transactions, and to provide a comprehensive account management experience. Have a broad and deep understanding of Financial Services industry with a focus on Wealth Management advisory services. Develop opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization based on customers’ goal of cloud adoption. Understand customer drivers of business and technology transformation and leverages deep knowledge of customer’s business to engage internal teams to accelerate co-innovation and digital transformation and strategy. Cultivates, leverages, and manages a strategic set of relationships and uses Microsoft business-value sales strategies throughout multiple levels of the customer’s organization to establish alignment on long-term goals and secure buy-in and execution. Leverage knowledge of and experience with Microsoft’s product landscape, solutions, and strategy to generate insights, provide thought leadership, and address customer’s needs and translate needs into Microsoft solutions.
- Manages the development and application of a mature/dynamic multi-year customer account plan based on proven methodologies to manage a sustainable, long-term business portfolio. Leads strategies for the assigned account that yield high-volume sales and open new opportunities for both Microsoft and the partners, aligned to goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Orchestrates the execution of strategies for the assigned account to ensure engagements yield high-volume sales, drive plans to increase revenue potential, and open new opportunities for both Microsoft and the partners, aligned to goals, budgets, and forecasts. Leads, influence and coordinates a diverse team (e.g., industry experts) on plan execution (e.g., prioritization, delegation) and drives accountability to execute and deliver on account plans and grow the account, leveraging industry expertise.
- Proactively expands strategic network of key internal and external partners and decision makers, including vertical industry partners, to ensure execution of core tasks and account transactions, and to provide a comprehensive account management experience.
- Leads efforts with key internal and external partners and business including vertical industry partners with technical decision makers in developing, sharing, and promoting mutually beneficial, long-term, tailored account plans to grow sales and partner impact, leveraging deep relationships, influence, and industry expertise. Collaborates across organization and partners in discussions to impact the broader ecosystem (e.g., passing legislation).
- Proactively solicits feedback on additional needs, products, and features to develop targeted strategies for customers. Demonstrates an understanding of the customer’s business model to articulate growth opportunities, leveraging industry expertise to shape ecosystem.
- Articulates Microsoft’s and partners’ point of view and creates deep connections with decision makers throughout multiple levels of the customers’ organization to drive purchase decisions and increase interaction and participation, leveraging relevant tools and resources (e.g., LinkedIn). Leverages relationships to address complex political blockers and drive execution for the customer.
- Engages in strategic discussions by articulating ideas to evolve and facilitate evolution of customer business model, using Microsoft capabilities to solve customer’s complex business problems. Drives strategic initiatives to promote a more holistic digital approach between Microsoft and the customer.
- Leverages unique, strategic, industry-focused business insights and opportunities to create long-term, competitive advantage for the customer.
- Proactively elevates stakeholder relationships and uses Microsoft sales strategies through multiple levels of the customer’s organization to secure buy-in and execution. Expands strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer and spread into other areas of the organization.
- Proactively develops a comprehensive understanding of customer’s business needs, priorities, strategies, and industry insights. Anticipates customer’s needs to deliver new insights on their business strategy, and educate customers on ways to address them jointly. Shows long-term differentiated value for the customer, leveraging industry expertise and guides internal colleagues on ways to develop deeper customer knowledge. Delivers solutions into overall long-term business strategy.
- Creates long-term strategies to build customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Anticipates and resolves issues and risks that affect customer experience
- Provides insights, challenges, and innovative ideas to align with customer’s business strategy
- Enables customer feedback to executives and ensures One Microsoft approach
- Orchestrates high-impact solutions that enable digital transformation for assigned.
- Owns the development of strategies that showcase the value added by Microsoft’s innovative cloud offerings.
- Brings greater ecosystem together with the customer to discuss how to enrich customer’s value to their customers.
- Leverages understanding of customer business and engages Microsoft decision makers to drive customer’s strategy, goals, and optimization.
- Engages and influences decision makers of the account (e.g., senior leaders, executives) to position Microsoft to increase customer’s budget allocated to Microsoft, and tailor solutions that satisfy customers’ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Uses business cases to develop and present compelling value proposition presentations and specialized business plans to connect decision makers in assigned account.
- Earns and maintains status as a trusted advisor to C-level business decision makers of the assigned account by bringing innovative ideas and leveraging industry expertise.
- Mobilizes and mentors the account management team and relevant internal stakeholders with deep industry expertise to build deep partnerships with decision makers of the assigned account.
- Builds new relationships to create new opportunities and expand relationships within the customer and partners.
Creates and qualifies new opportunities by identifying strategic opportunities (e.g., large, long-term) within accounts and guiding the customer on how to best identify new opportunities, leveraging deep customer and industry relationships and consultative selling skills.
Leverages internal network of industry experts to strengthen knowledge of the industry (e.g., emerging trends), competitors (e.g., AWS, Salesforce) and customer business priorities (e.g., challenges, competitive landscape) and leverages in-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s offerings (e.g., product landscape, solutions, strategy to address customer needs) to share knowledge internally, influence customers’ business capabilities, drive more competitive solutions, and enhance growth of the account team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-10 years Solution Sales experience.
- Experience in working in the financial services industry and driving digital transformation
- Proven experience making recommendations to and/or collaborating with mid-to-senior level executives.
- Proven experience closing large, complex agreements/deal
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.