Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Applications are currently accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Nahco Aviance.
Table of Contents
Social Media Manager
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Note: Only Qualified Applicants will be Shortlisted.
Deadline: September 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.