Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Nokia Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Enterprise Account Manager
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
Within Customer Experience organization, Nokia Enterprise sales team is addressing industrial and public sector customers and positioning and selling Nokia’s communications solutions to them.
What you will learn and contribute to
As a Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of the telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to Enterprise customers in West, Central and East Africa, and as part of our Enterprise Southern Africa sales team, you will:
- Act as a main contact point for Enterprise customers in West Africa,
- Identify relevant Nokia products and/or solutions and develop an offering to meet customers’ needs at an optimal profitability for Nokia,
- Develop an understanding of customers’ key business drivers and use this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities for Nokia while contributing to digitalize local industries,
- Act as a relationship manager, sales person and business developer in the account,
- Fulfill Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the communications & IT industry particularly with the industrial sector.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy market (Oil & Gas, Mining, Power and Water Utilities) in one West African country at least.
- Adaptability to respond resourcefully to multiple demands, shifting priorities and new challenges and work constructively under pressure.
- Nokia end-to-end solution portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Relationship Management & ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Sales & commercial contract Negotiation experience.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.