Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Apply now for the latest vacancy at Polaris Bank Limited.
Table of Contents
Digital Banking Control Officer
We are looking for a Digital Banking Control Officer with adequate knowledge of Card Operations & Chargebacks, E-Channels Settlement & Reconciliation, E-Business Control (Card, POS, ATM etc.), Agency Banking Operations, Card Fraud Tools Management, accounting knowledge and general knowledge of E-Business and Digital Banking platforms
- Daily review of all credit cards issued
- Daily review of exception file upload on ITC and Rejected Payment file
- Review of SBP prepaid cards-overdrawn balances
- Review of chargebacks and system accepted claims (VISA, MasterCard and Verve) – Arbiter report (Verve and Mastercard) and JIRA report from Channels Dispute Resolution.
- Carryout daily review of all settlement reports (VISA, Mastercard, Interswitch, NIBSS, E-Tranzact, Remita, Appzone, Verve, etc.) against the GL or Transaction Split Settlement (TSS) account mapped to the product to ascertain the completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions therein.
- Carryout daily call over of all entries posted into the GLs and Transaction Split Settlement (TSS) of E-Channels Operations and Agency Banking to ascertain the validity and accuracy of the entries posted.
- Carryout daily call over of chargeback settlement entries posted into the settlement GLs and TSS accounts to ascertain the validity and accuracy of the entries posted.
- Initiate appropriate system and administrative controls to be implemented on various Digital Banking platforms (Postilion, Mobile, Internet Banking, Agency Banking platform, ATM, POS, Open Banking API, other payment platforms (internal and external) etc.
- Daily review of Agency Banking TSS Settlement account(s) and Agents’ accounts.
- Review of corporate customers’ onboarding requests on the self-service platforms and ensure that documentation is complete before the corporate is on-boarded on any of the self-service platforms (Autopay, Corporatepay, Polarispay etc.).
Monitor cards procurement and utilization rate on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for reporting purposes. Monitor POS procurement, deployment and activation and report inactive POS terminals on a monthly basis for management attention. Monitor ATM procurement, deployment and activation and report inactive ATM terminals on a monthly basis for management attention.
- Carryout daily review of Agency Banking settlement reports received from Appzone and card settlement report from Interswitch to ascertain the completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions therein.
- Initiate and obtain approval to develop a rule to be deployed on fraud prevention platforms (Interswitch – Scorebridge, Mastercard – National Fraud Service (NFS), VISA – Visa Risk Manager (VRM) and iMatch.
- Monitoring of fraud alert generated from the fraud prevention platforms and respond appropriately and close out properly.
- Review the rules deployed, ascertain the rules that have become obsolete and obtain approval of Head, Digital Banking Control to deactivate the rules.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields of study.
- Experience in Internal Control, Agency Banking, Electronic Transaction Settlement (VISA, Mastercard, Chargebacks, etc.), Fraud Risk Management, Receivable and Payable GL Reconciliation and e-Products knowledge etc.
- MBA, ACA, ACIB, CISA, CFE certification will be an added advantage.
- A good Understanding of PCIDSS.
- Ability to perform control reviews, carryout complaint/fraud investigation, perform system reviews and Risk Identification and Control, report writing and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SQL, Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.