Prudential Zenith Life Insurance – Prudential plc, one of the oldest and most strongly capitalized life insurance companies in the world, acquired a majority stake in Zenith Life Assurance, which gave rise to a new company, Prudential Zenith Life.
The union is set to redefine the Nigerian insurance sector, building on the existing strength of Zenith Life, which is one of the fastest-growing life insurance companies in Nigeria, with a gross written premium of N3.6 billion at the end of 2017.
All Interested candidates are advised to go through the latest vacancy at Prudential Zenith Life Insurance, carefully and submit their application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
The Financial Advisor responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, follow up and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a financial advisor, you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch financial advisor should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc/HND, NCE/ND O level with experience with a minimum of 5 years will be considered in Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of 0-year sales experience in any financial institution
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State, ikorodu, ketu, ojota, oregun, yaba, onipanu, iyanapaja.
very attractive allowance (45,000) +commission
Method of Application
Deadline: June 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.