Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill the latest vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Table of Contents
Head, Accounts Payable
Provision of an efficient Accounts Payable service to the Stanbic IBTC Group (Head office, Branches and intercompanies) and to oversee the fixed asset management function to ensure proper recording and safeguarding the Group’s fixed assets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Mathematical Science
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Dip IFRS or relevant accounting/finance qualification
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in Finance
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Finacle, and GBM will be an added advantage
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Providing Insights
- Meeting Timescales
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding IFRS
- Financial Consolidation
- Reconciling Financial Records
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.