The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The British Council is committed to supporting all staff to make sure their behavior is consistent with this commitment. We create a friendly environment for our staff and high incentive.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at the British Council of Nigeria. See below.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- The purpose of this role is to build relationships, identify needs and enhance opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- The role holder is also required to proactively resolve issues, add value, and ensure delivery on expectations.
- Daily the role executes the country key account strategy and plan.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Carries out routine monitoring and standard reporting on commercial data involving sales, profitability and/or co-funding and sponsorship opportunities using an agreed set of corporate processes, techniques, and report templates.
- Ensures product/sector knowledge is up to date and forward thinking
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation, and business development/marketing plan/targets
- Value adds account extension, cross sell, and retention
- Manages and delivers in year Account Plan
- Develops out of year Account Plan
- Using standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity levels and performance data, to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs
- Contributes data as required, to enable the development and distribution of high quality, customer, and market-focused marketing collateral
- Builds relationships and uses influence to work with others internally to grow the business.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience of managing relationships with account clients
- Proven experience of building relationships, identifying needs, and enhancing opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- Designing and implementing business development or marketing plans in an education sector context.
- Experience of working with UK exam boards.
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Familiarity with school exams (CIE/Edexcel)
- Pay Band – BRC-6-F
- Salary: NGN10,989,828,00 per annum plus benefits.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: April 2, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.