The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at the Concept Group.
- Prepare monthly/annual financial statements for the company.
- Ensure monthly and timely reconciliation of all ledger account.
- Prepare financial statements, segmental reports for each Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and provide trend analytical performance dashboards of the business units for the Management and Board planning and decision-making processes.
- Provide explainers to variances in the monthly business performance reports.
- Review of Fixed Assets Register.
- Interphase with all departments and SBUs for the purpose of financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure timely preparation of and submission of all internal and external financial reports and any other report so demanded by the management.
- Review of all manual and system journals for the purpose of analysis and reporting.
- Call up any financial related postings in the accounting system for further review and explanations.
- Interphase with external auditors on review of prepared Financial Statements.
- Work with other units in finance such as Treasury, risk management, admin and legal for the purpose of timely financial reporting.
- Provide supports on annual strategic planning and budgeting
- Provides support on payables, tax and other accounting services for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Implement and monitor internal controls on general financial and reporting activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a Degree in Accounting. Professional membership such as ACA or ACCA or master’s degree in accounting or business-related field will be an advantage.
- Possess working experience across Financial management, reporting and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS.
- Be experienced in Accounts payable, receivables and bank reconciliation, fixed assets management.
- Possess interpersonal and good leadership abilities.
- Be able to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and other service providers.
Method of Application
Deadline: December 8, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.