Unilever Plc – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Machine Operator- Savoury
- Equipment Operation: Operate, control, and monitor specialized machinery, technical equipment, or systems, which may include complex computer-controlled systems, manufacturing equipment, telecommunications systems, or other advanced technology.
- Setup and Configuration: Perform initial setup, configuration, and calibration of equipment to meet specific production or operational requirements.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting: Continuously monitor equipment and systems to identify and address any deviations, malfunctions, or technical issues. Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that products or processes meet quality standards and specifications. Conduct quality checks and make adjustments as necessary.
- Preventive Maintenance: Perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, including inspections, repairs, and component replacements, to maintain equipment in optimal condition.
- Safety Compliance: Strictly adhere to safety protocols, guidelines, and regulations. Ensure a safe working environment for oneself and colleagues.
- Data Management: Collect and record data related to equipment operation, maintenance, and performance. Generate reports and maintain records as required.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with technical teams, engineers, and supervisors to optimize equipment performance, troubleshoot complex issues, and implement process improvements.
- Training: Stay updated on the latest technical knowledge and undergo training to enhance skills and adapt to new technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in Science / Engineering related fields.
- Minimum of 5years experience in Nutrition factory.
- Must be a current machine operator.
- Must be able to operate more than one machine technology such as RC, Theegarten, Ilapak etc.
- Must have Good Absenteeism record.
- Applicant must be a committed team worker with a strong sense of responsibility and good attention to detail. Effective communication skills and an agile mind are essential.
Problem Solving, Manufacturing Technology, Safety, Quality and Collaboration
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual you are the one responsible for your own wellbeing and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own wellbeing and resilience.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Whatever their role, always looks for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- AGILITY: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.