Unilever Plc – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Process and Packaging Manager
Management of manufacturing operation in the Savoury factory to ensure product quality and delivery in a safe environment during the day to day operations achieved at minimum cost as defined in the Operations Plan.
- Coordinate all production activities in the plant through shift leaders
- To continually monitor, analyze and control parameters for cost effectiveness and ensure that objectives set for these parameters are met: PQCDSM
- Ensures integration of UMS methodology and strategy as well as facilitation of best-proven practice in the factory, viz: AM, PM,FI,QM etc
- Drive autonomous-based maintenance of equipment
- To maintain high standards of discipline and minimize organizational loss time
- Establish and maintain optimum manufacturing process conditions, and take action in the event of deviations
- Provide coaching and training for teams to drive capability development via capability development route.
- Support Sales and Operations Planning process and ensure Service levels are not compromised.
- Conduct Tier 1 Performance Review for the shift, generates action logs and follow up to a logical conclusion.
- Plan and implements training schedule for the process operations team.
- Implements and sustain process operations day by day work order closure
- Ensure Product and Process mastery is retained to ensure we do not lose capability.
- Retaining talent is non-negotiable.
- Factory Manager
- Supply Planner
- Factory Engineer, Quality Lead
- Finance Business Partners
- HR Business Partner
- Regional Teams
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Engineering or Sciences
- Supply Chain Experience (Make/Plan)
- Minimum 5 years experience FMCG/ Food or Savoury category
- Experiencing working with SAP is not negotiable
- Storytelling, data visualising and presentation skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Professional To be Fluent in English
- Have passion for high performance and ability to drive business performance using insight to drive decision.
- Have strong process design and optimisation skills , being able to design and re-engineer core process flows with effective control.
- Have demonstrated stakeholders’ management skills to ensure maintaining great relation with people having impact and interest in your job
- have ability to clearly prioritise work for effective job delivery.
- Have effective communication skills enabling to produce creative, compelling content that engages the audience to make impact and influence
- Comfortable working in conditions of ambiguity and learning through change.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.