SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Interested and qualified candidate for the position at SIMS Nigeria Limited should check the details below
- The Ideal candidate should be able to Over see packages loaded into the trucks, co-ordinate and monitor the activities allocated to your area.
- Ensure accurate documentation of records (inbound/outbound) in a timely manner, making sure they are same with what was invoiced.
- Communicate closely with Supervisors to ensure all physical wares are recorded.
- Maintain good practises with focus on safety and efficiency.
- Performance at all times must be able to meet the expectation
- Report on shipment and Inventory level
- Maintain warehouse premises clean and neat.
- Check and inspect all the equipment and materials before packing.
- Prepare and verify supplies before distribution.
- Process and handle papers and documents relating to warehouse supplies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ability to work on a team and deliver results within a given time frame.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: May 10, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.