Alpha Mead Group – Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets.
The company has developed processes and standards which help to ensure that all activities are sustainable and deliver good results. The ultimate result which we deliver is the place where the customers live, work or play and we thrive to ensure that we provide comfort, safety and security on all our facilities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Loan Officer at Alpha Mead Group
Table of Contents
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for evaluate and authorize approval of business, real estate, or credit loans.
- They evaluate the financial status of a loan, act as the liaison between the institution and the applicant, and will seek to find a loan arrangement that is in the best interests of both parties.
- Evaluate loan applications
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of applying for a loan.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants€™ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan checklist to ensure that documents are complete and accurate
- Compute payment schedules.
- Issuance of e-receipts and sending to customers.
- Daily uploading of payment on loan disk
- Weekly updating of trackers and preparation of weekly reports
- Liaising with CRM & Sales to obtain offers for existing and new clients
- Visit to different Mortgage Banks to submit clients’ documents
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc. Banking & Finance (Preferable) or Accounting or other related field
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledgeable in the use of Loan disk
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Loan Officer at Alpha Mead Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: September 22, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com