Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Maintenance Planning Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Maintenance Planning Manager - Golden Sugar
- Implement a detailed plant wide maintenance plan including critical equipment requirements.
- Prepare and ensure compliance on daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly maintenance checklist.
- Monitor manpower utilization, Equipment downtime, Meantime between failures and other typical statistics.
- Manage subordinates and ensure the synergy between planning of manpower and overseeing the completion of jobs & target realization.
- Manage the catalogue system, data collation and technical archive, updating drawing via Draughtsman on approved management changes.
- Analyze data and monitor the spare parts usage/stock. Review bi-annually and submit report to Technical Manager for slow moving(<1 year) and obsolete items in store’s stock.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng / HND in Mech / Elect Engineering
- Professional qualification such as NSE/ COREN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate industrial experience.
- 4 years sugar refinery experience
- Experience with six sigma or similar tools for process improvement.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Maintenance Planning Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.