Facebook is a corporation and online social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California, in the United States. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his Harvard College roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
At Facebook, we help care for our people so they can focus on our mission of bringing the world closer together. Through Life@ Facebook, our holistic approach to benefits, we make sure you and your loved ones have the resources you need to thrive. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community and time away.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Market Operations at Facebook Nigeria – Meta.
- Perform expert review of high-risk and escalated content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable) and ads on Facebook and Instagram against a set of guidelines called the Community Standards
- In the unlikely event that the continuity of our business or elements of our business are at risk, a Market Specialist will be requested to support with the moderation of additional content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable)
- Analyse data that comes out of such reviews and transform information into valuable operational insight for the community they support
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the support provided to users/businesses based on their analyses
- Identify country, language and cultural insights and work with a host of teams across Facebook to inform actions that will create a safe environment for users from the country they support
- Provide regular enforcement feedback to our vendors who moderate content on an everyday basis
- Collaborate cross market and cross org to understand impact of potential changes (e.g. product or policy changes) on wider community
- Understand, identify, and mitigate risks toward user & business on-platform by analysing events and trends on and off-platform
- Develop and share subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse and/or account support at global level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years of professional experience within the operations, policy, consulting, project management, research and advocacy or analytics environment
- Bachelors degree and/or masters
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and conversational Hausa and Pidgin, demonstrable ongoing connection with the communities in Nigeria and detailed knowledge of the culture and common practices
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work with graphic and objectionable contents
- Fluency in any additional Nigerian language is a plus
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL OR experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.