Red Oak Agency is a non-profit mental health agency serving the greater Akron community since 1963. We are advocates for children, youth, families and older adults, continually exploring innovative ways of providing professional therapeutic and community support services
We have successfully served thousands of clients for more than 50 years, and this venture continues to grow. Today, we are actively serving more than 4,000 clients of all ages in a variety of settings, meeting the mental health needs of individuals in the Akron/Canton area.
Red Oak currently employs more than 140 individuals, with more than 100 direct service staff providing therapy, case management and substance use addiction services.
- Identify prospective clients, and take leads on existing clients.
- Source and sign up new clients.
- Determine clients’ needs and propose solutions to them.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and promote the company’s services.
- Conduct follow-up calls to potential and existing clients via telephone and emails to sell our
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how our service can meet their needs.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (proposals, contracts, deeds, etc.)
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent customer service skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication skill both verbal and written
- Ability to be proactive and deliver result
- Integrity and discipline.
- Attention to details
- Understanding of marketing and Negotiation skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
- Passionate about elderly ones.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport and can easily adapt and build relationship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
BS.c/HND/ND in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
Proven experience as a Field officer/Marketer.
2 years maximum working experience.
Experience in health care field is an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive
Method of Application
Deadline: August 21, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.