Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales and Marketing Executive at Erisco Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Oyo
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Must have worked or currently working in a FMCG company
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media Set up meetings with potential customers and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company’s products Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company’s in exhibitions or conferences Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections Collaborate with team members to achieve better results Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years experience
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations, B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location for example “Sales Executive (Ibadan)” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: March 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.