At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Marketing Specialist at uLesson Education Limited
- Planning and development of creative digital marketing growth strategies
- Implement digital marketing campaigns/strategies via Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Measure and evaluate KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns to Identify trends and insights
- Collaborating with the product and technology and alongside with the sales and marketing team to develop and monitor strategic marketing and initiatives
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conducting market research and analyzing trends to identify new market opportunities
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creatives and technical contents across different mediums
- Working closely with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Stay up to date with new web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Attending other tasks that may be required by the department
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- Proven 3+years of experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of managing SEO/PPC/SEM campaigns
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-Oriented, and strong Attention to Detail.
NGN4,800,000 Annual Net.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Marketing Specialist at uLesson Education Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.