The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the World Bank, French Development Agency (AFD) & European Investment Bank (EIB) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to increase the number of persons with a National ID number (NIN), which would be issued by a robust and inclusive foundational ID system to facilitate improved access to public services.
Nigerian Government is recruiting into various Agencies, Ministries and Federal Parastatals. Application can be done online via the Federal Govt jobs portal.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply now to benefit from the Massive Recruitment at Federal Government of Nigeria 2023.
The Federal Government on Nigeria is recruiting into the following Required Fields:
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Maths / Statistics
- Political Science
- Estate Management
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgical & material, Electrical)
- Medical Laboratory Science / Technology,
- Mass Communication
- Secretariat Studies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- RC:001: Applicants must have a First Degree or Higher with working knowledge in Computer especially Microsoft Word, Excel, IOS Pages, Numbers and other relevant packages and a minimum of 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:002: Applicants must have a First Degree or Higher National Diploma with working knowledge in Computer especially Microsoft Word Excel, IOS Pages, Numbers and other relevant packages and 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:003: Applicants Must possess ND, with a working knowledge in Computer operations or 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:004: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, Trade Test, and valid Driver’s license.
- RC:005: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and valid Driver’s license.
- RC:006: Applicants must possess at least five credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:007: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:008: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:009: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age. Also, applicants applying for (RC 008 & RC 009) must not be less than 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters) height as at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy
- Minimum requirements for RC 001, RC 002 and RC 003: Second Class Lower /Lower credit.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who desire to benefit from the massive recruitment at Federal Government of Nigeria should apply by clicking on the Button below.
- The recruitment agency will never request for fee or any other form of payment from applicants to process their application.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- It is an offence to provide false information while filling this employment form.
Deadline: March 16, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.