How to Apply for FG MSMEs Survival Fund 2020.
UPDATE: The Federal Government has announced a change in Website for the N75 Billion MSMEs Fund 2020. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VISIT THE NEW WEBSITE.
The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on Monday, September 21.
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
A statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, by the Project Delivery Office said the portal which opens at 10 PM, would have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.
Explore More Opportunities
- APPLY: N75 Billion FG MSMEs Survival Fund 2020
- Recruitment at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
- 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Training Programme
- Latest Recruitment at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- APPLY: FG N75 Billion Youth Investment Funds 2020
- Fresh Jobs at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Job Openings at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- 2020 Nigerian Army Recruit Intake
- Graduate and Internship Roles at Google Nigeria
FG MSMEs Survival Fund 2020.
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.”
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.”
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.”
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020,” the statement said.
- Monday 21st September, 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September, 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September, 2020 – General (All Sectors)
- See how to Apply Below;
- All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 21, 2020.
- Join the iR Job Alert WhatsApp Group to NEVER MISS ANY OPPOURTUNITY. CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to benefit from the fund to take note of the schedule and CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW to register for the payroll support initiative.
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com