National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) – We are a semi-autonomous agency under the Federal Ministry of Health charged with the responsibility
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Aged 18 – 65 years are invited to apply as Ad hoc Vaccinators, Recorders and Validators.
- Vaccinators should be health workers licensed to administer injections.
- The minimum qualification for recorders and validators is post-secondary school education.
- Only applicants who have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine will be considered.
- Personnel who are currently employed or engaged in the COVID-19 vaccination exercise are NOT eligible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) Ad Hoc Staff Recruitment” should click the APPLY HERE button below.