Polaris Bank Limited, is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator
Polaris Bank is a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa. With headquarters in Nigeria, the bank maintains subsidiaries in Sierra Leone, the Gambia, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Angola, and Equatorial Guinea.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainees at Polaris Bank Limited
Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainees at Polaris Bank Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
- Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
- Application closes Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Test date is Saturday, August 14, 2021.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.