Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment 2022.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world.
- At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire Nutrition Advisors across multiple locations.
- S/he would assist in providing factual and scientific information on infant nutrition to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in assigned territories based on identified needs, within the limits of the WHO/local and organizational codes.
A day in the life of a Nutrition Advisor
- Acting as a reliable source of information for infant products.
- Seeking and building strategic relations with Key HCPs.
- Identifying opportunities to ensure satisfaction of service levels based on need.
- Recommending investments and planning of activities for potential HCPs.
Issue Management / Problem Solving:
- Identifying issues preventing high performance in the territory and proffering relevant solutions.
- Monitoring of progress made, while working to implement and modify strategies to achieve objectives.
- Assisting with the implementation of the WHO Management System.
- Recruiting and maintaining an updated HCP contact list, monitoring agreed call frequency, thus ensuring efficiency of coverage.
- Planning and executing coverage by means of maintaining cycle detailing and all other marketing strategies set by Management.
- Conducting regular trade checks to ensure WHO/local code compliance, product availability, market hygiene and completeness of product range, reporting competitive activities, stock levels and prices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in either Nutrition/Dietetics or other Food-related Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Sciences, or similar courses of study.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of the WHO/local code.
- Good relation-building/stakeholder-management skills and a great deal of professionalism in relating with expecting mothers.
- Quick learning agility and assimilation of nutrition standards and relevant products.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Leadership/Influence and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: December 11, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.