Nestoil Plc was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry.
Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Employing highly dedicated, skilled and goal-driven professionals and using unique and innovative technology, Nestoil Plc delivers excellent, first-class, and cost-effective solutions to industry problems.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 NestOil Graduate Internship Programme.
Table of Contents
The Nestoil Limited Internship program in the Finance and Accounting Department of the Company provides young candidates with OND in Accounting and AAT qualifications the opportunity to obtain the mandatory one-year internship experience before proceeding for their higher qualification programmes.
Graduates with B.Sc or HND in Accounting are also eligible to participate in the program as part of their one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) primary assignment program
The internship scheme is for a duration of one (1) year.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates with EITHER Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accounting from any Polytechnic OR Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- NYSC Corp Members with B.Sc or HND in Accounting can also apply
- Candidates without work experience are eligible to apply
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in data preparation, entry and management
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office Suite i.e Word, Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: July 5, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.