Sharptowers Limited is a digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services.
Innovation is the core of our company. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. In so doing, we strive towards universal access.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Jobs at Sharptowers Limited
- Handle and respond to Customers Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Escalate Customers’ issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while going the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 1-3+ years Customer Service Experience.
- Computer literacy
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
Field Sales Officers
- We are looking for energetic and passion driven Sales Officers to join our workforce team
- The field officer would be responsible for finding and engaging new dealers through referrals, networking, and cold calls.
- The field officer will be responsible for managing existing down lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Field Sales Officer will be directly responsible for generating sales for the business.
- To be effective in this position, the field sales officer must consistently achieve sales targets and generate new businesses in sales of company’s products and services.
- Manage all sales and marketing activities in a geographic area.
- Collaborate with marketing to proactively identify, manage and prioritize targeted prospect list.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Make use of sales management techniques
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bsc/ HND / Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any related course from any reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a field sales officer, marketing
- Must be target driven
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- Must be aggressive and willing to work.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “ Jobs at Sharptowers Limited” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org