Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Application commences on Monday 12th December 2022. Interested Candidates are advice to visit the nscdc.gov.ng application portal for registration.
Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment portal consists of vacant positions for Nigerians with a minimum of SSCE. Nigerians are advised to submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Nigeria
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctors, CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps(SC) Dentist CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps(SC) Optometrists CONMESS 02
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalent from recognized universities.
CARTEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i. Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing CONHESS 07.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institution.
ii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of Diploma in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
CATEGORY C: Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04.
Applicants must be holders of Certificate in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess the minimum academic qualifications of WASSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc.
- Height (Male) – 1.68m
- Height (Female) – 1.65m
- Age range should be between 18-30
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who are interested to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 should follow the step below;
- Click the green color button below to visit www.cdfipb.careers website.
- Click on apply.
- Enter your Bio-data on the page
- Upload your certificates and National ID.
- Submit your application once completed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon.
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.