Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide. We are currently recruiting qualified and interested candidate for the following position below;
- Reuters is looking for an energetic correspondent to lead coverage of financial markets, monetary policy and the banking sector in Nigeria. Based in Lagos, the correspondent will report on a key emerging market, Africa’s biggest economy and top oil producer.
- We are looking for someone who is equally comfortable covering market-sensitive stories in real time, breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, and crafting deeply reported features on policymakers’ sometimes unconventional strategies to stimulate growth and diversify Nigeria’s economy away from oil.
- There will also be opportunities to participate in other aspects of our coverage, from Nigeria’s thriving film industry to its bloody insurgencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You should have:
- Experience reporting on financial or equities markets
- A proven ability to build strong market sources and break news
- A background in real-time news
- An ability to explain complex markets to a broad business audience
- Strong news judgement and writing skills
- Experience using data and analytical tools to highlight trends
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Apply Here Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com