The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020.
UPDATE: The Nigeria Police Force has instructed every applicants who had earlier submitted their applications to visit the application portal to update their applications.
IF YOU HAVE APPLIED BEFORE OR JUST WANT TO APPLY, CLICK THE BUTTON UNDER THE “METHOD OF APPLICATION” NOW!
The Nigeria Police Force invites applicants from suitable qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits)
Table of Contents
General Requirements and Qualifications:
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following;
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian Origin by birth and possess National Identity (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for male only.
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrasment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
The applicants that meets the requirement for online registration would be invited for physical screening all states commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August, 2020. (We will inform you of the screening through the iR Job Alert WhatsApp Platorm. Join HERE)
Please Note that Physical Screening/Examination will be carried out in conformity with the COVID-19 Protocols.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in Speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock Knees
- Bow Leg
- Bent Knees. i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020” should CLICK the button below.
(APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN)
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
- Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your mail, and do not forget to copy and save your registration for future corresspondence. The Number is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of Email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
- No Email and/or NIN can be used more than once on this application.
- Applicants with Multiple Applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails.
- For complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided.
- Supply required details to update your record.
- Upload scanned copies of the following
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit.
- Print Confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID 6. Download and print Guarantor’s form
Deadline: August 23, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org